Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Mr.Vladimir Putin-The Best president any country in the world had so far in this decade

How Count Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy usually referred to in English as Leo Tolstoy helped me in shaping my life in a better way.

I can not read Russian Language but during my early schooling I could lay my hands to some short stories and novels by Great Leo Tolstoy as my father could bring these published in India in Hindi and English Languages.

From short stories I remember having read TWO OLD MEN almost ten times and the Novel WAR and PEACE 2~3 times. TWO OLD MEN left a deep impact on my mind which made me to serve old and helpless people during my journey of life till now. I was brought up in ARYA SAMAJ culture which I found matching with writings of Leo Tolstoy. Crux of the writings taught me to serve one’s parents and work hard to take care of one’s  family and be kind to others be human or even animals. Real Service of GOD is by serving HIS own creations which move and co exists around us.It makes no sense in visiting Church,Temples the Places of GOD worship unless in our real life we are of no use to helpless people.


Why I rate Mr.Vladimir Putin as the best president any country in the world had so far? Just due to his frank and straight talks-His attitude to help weaker countries- to fight against enemies of Humanity-his 100% patriotism towards his country and people. It appears he too shows great influence on his personality development by the writings of Leo Tolstoy. I will one day visit Russia to see the great country once before leaving this world. I am saving for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment