Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019

Pulwama attack on Indian CRPF soldiers*-Public view and anger beautifully written by Amit Kundra thru FB

*I wish those judges who banned the use of pellet guns, their relatives n those politicians who openly or secretly support those coward terrorists were in that bus........I wish those sympathising with Kashmiris separatists , so called human rights activists who do not value human rights of Soldiers were in that bus.........I wish those Mani Shankars, Prashant Bhushans, Kapil Sibals, Khalids, Kanhaiyas, Barkhas ,Yechuris,Mehboobas etc were in that bus.*
*I wish those who are sitting on JNU tukde tukde gang's file and not permitting their trials were in that Bus. I wish the Bollywood and Amn ki aasha brigade were in that bus.*
*I wish those who wanted proofs of Surgical Strike were in that Bus.*
I wish Secular Hindus who never understand the dangers of Muslim extremism and instead always want to blame RSS were in that bus.
I wish people who try to be Secular by praising Islamic nonsense like Loudspeakers Azaan too as music to their ears were in that bus.
*The list is long. Before blaming Pakistan let us first expose and eliminate the enemies inside... the Secular Hindus who are always ready to bash RSS for nothing but their tongues get tied up whenever Islamic terror attack happens
I wish all of such bas**s are in a bus which gets blown away by 250 kg of RDX planted by their favourite Jihadi community.
Then only the souls of our Army Jawans lost in Pulwama attack will get peace.
Om Shanti Om.

No comments:

Post a Comment