Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2022

MEET ANDO AKI SAN THE TEACHER (私の素晴らしい日本語教師 Watashi no subarashī nihongo kyōshi) WHO INSPIRED ME TO START LEARNING JAPANESE LANGUAGE.SHE TEACHES JAPANESE LANGUAGE THRU UDEMY.(Attain Corp.USA)

 

My great JapaneseTeacher -ANDO AKI SAN


It happened in 2018 begining when I just happened to open YOUTUBE Channel and saw her teaching Japanese Language and it was first lesson for learning Hiragana.

I just got influenced by her teaching abilities so much that I started learning Japanese through her videos.As I had worked with Japanese for 12 years from 1992 till 2004 (Jushin and NHK Spring India) as CFO and Company Secretary it was good for me to start learning this beautiful language to make my long time pending dream come true.

I took life membership of Coscom.co.jp and also later on of(Attain Corp.USA).
I cleared my JLPT 5 in first go and then online N4 and N3 thru Udemy on line teaching by Ando Aki san.

Now during 2022, I shall be going thru coscom.co.jp-additional text books and her videos on Udemy to prepare for JLPT2 and planning to appear in December 2022.

WHY DO I LIKE ANDO AKI SAN? 

1.She teaches in a simple way.
2.She maintains her own style of smile while teaching.
3.Although I never met her but still she motivates me a lot to keep myself learning.
4.She is of serious nature but in audio Videos I could see her smiling a bit also.
5.She is one of the finest Japanese Language teacher for on line learning.
6.She is my Idol/Guru.






No comments:

Post a Comment