Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

How even the educated citizens of India cannot see through the fake propaganda about the greatness of Modi?


This question was Replied by Subhayan Purkayastha thru Quora
Interested in History & Politics| Knowledge Enthusiast

 I am one of those educated citizen your question mentions about. I have encountered some individuals who attribute Modi with superhuman qualities.
However, I don’t see Modi as a superhuman.
Do I question Modi and BJP?
Yes, on plenty of issues.
·         Hiring corrupt politicians from other parties like Mukul Roy.
·         Staying silent on some of the controversial comments made by the party members.
·         Unable to generate employment.
·         The manner in which demonetisation was implemented.
Do I support Modi?
Yes.
Am I too a victim of the fake propaganda??
Nope. I don’t fall for any propaganda. I see him for what he is - a politician.
Why do I still support Modi?
It all spirals back to the same question- If not Modi then who? The alternatives to Modi are:
·         Rahul Gandhi.
·         Arvind Kejriwal.
·         Coalition government headed by leaders like Mamata Banerjee.
·         Very, very less likely but just for the sake of inclusion, The Left.
India is a democratic country. Consider this a merit or demerit, but democracy is about choice and we have to pick one among the choices offered. Currently, I don’t find any other option better than Narendra Modi. I don’t feel that any of the above mentioned options are good enough to lead India. The day when a name emerges in the Indian political arena, that appears more promising than Modi, that appears more dynamic than Modi, that appears as the right person to lead the nation, trust me, my vote would go to him. Without an iota of doubt!
Thanks for Reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment