Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

When I visited the Vatican City

Dear Readers

I was born as Hindu in Mission Hospital at Indian Border town Firozpur (Punjab) and was nursed by Sister named Kamla a Catholic Christian.(Fortunately my Hospital Birth card carries her name on it) And being the last and youngest of all siblings I was the only one who was delivered in a hospital.

My mother who made me a man of principles and with basic human Values always wanted me to grow big in life and go around the world and also to visit Vatican City once in life as per the wish of my nurse Kamla. Due to blessings of almighty I could make it in May 2008 to visit Vatican City and could feel the divine atmosphere prevailing there .I always believed GOD is ONE although worshipped by different peoples by different names around the World.Although I never saw my nurse when I grew up but I raised my head above to tell her that I made her wish come true.I could get chance to visit many places of Worship of Christians -Brussels, Amsterdam,Italy,Heidelberg,Austria to name a few and every time I thanked Kamla for this.






No comments:

Post a Comment