Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY-THE ART OF DEALING

*The Art of dealing ....*
A retired old couple returned to a Mercedes dealership where the salesman promised to hold a car for them.
But they found the car was just sold to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde in a mini skirt and a halter top.
The old man was visibly upset. He spoke to the salesman sharply, *"Young man, you said you hold that car till we raised the $95,000 asking price, yet you closed the deal for $75,000 to the young lady there. And if I remember right, you had insisted there was no discount for this model !*
"The salesman took a deep breath, cleared his throat and reached for a large glass of water.
"Well, what can I tell you? She had the cash ready, didn't need any financing help, and, Sir, just look at her, how could I resist?", replied the grinning salesman sheepishly.
Just then the young woman walked over to the senior couple and gave the car keys to the old man.
*_"There you go," she said. "I told you I could get him to lower the price. See you later Dad, Happy Father's day."_*
Once again..... don't mess with seniors. I love this one. 
A great laugh. 😛😛😛😛😛

No comments:

Post a Comment