Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2018

JUST FOR LAUGHTER ONLY-AMERICAN BROTHERS DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE WE PUNJABI INDIANS

In a pub in Patiala (A famous place in Punjab in India) and a group of American tourists came in.
Image result for PIC OF A BAR IN PATIALAImage result for PIC OF A BAR IN PATIALA
One of the Americans said, in a loud voice, "I hear you Sikh think you're great drinkers. I bet $5,000 that no-one here can drink 3 bottles of Jack Daniels in 10 minutes"
The bar was silent, the American noticed one Sardarji leaving, no-one took up the bet.
20 minutes later the Sardarji who left returned and said "Hey Yank, is yer bet still on?"
"Sure" said the American, "3 JD in 10 minutes for a bet of $5,000 ."
"Grand, " replied the Sikh, "so pour the whisky and start the clock."
It was very close but the last drop was consumed with 2 seconds to spare.
"OK Yank, pay up." said the Sardarji.
"I'm happy to pay, here's your money" said the American. "But tell me, when I first offered the wager I saw you leave. Where did you go?'
"Well sir", replied the Sardarji, " $5,000 is a lot of money to a man like me, so I first went to the pub across the road & tried 3 bottles of Jack Daniels to see if I could do it !!!
American is still in ICU 

No comments:

Post a Comment