Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

FOR ALL PERSONS WHO INTEND TO LEARN JAPANESE LANGUAGE WITHOUT JOINING ANY FORMAL JAPANESE LANGUAGE TEACHING SCHOOL AND WANT TO CLEAR JLPT EXAMINATIONS.

 Dear Friends.


konnichiwa,Image result for pic of japan flagImage result for map of japan

Beginning July 2018 I started learning Japanese language by self study to fulfill my long cherished desire of learning this language for my professional growth and my unending love for singing Japanese  songs.

I started taking help  of youtube's presentations by many different sites.Many sites give you life time free access after you pay a small amount of membership fee (but very cheap  as compared to joining any Local Language School Including travelling costs),Initially I was confused as to how should I prepare on a consistent basis without my referring to so many websites available.My working with Japanese for almost 13 years in the organisations like Jay Ushin Limited and with NHK Spring India Limited (With head Quarters at Yokohama-Japan) helped me a lot in understanding the basic Japanese Culture-Manners and Etiquettes and slang.

Finally after evaluation of so many websites I clicked at COSCOM.CO.JP and I started going through the contents and evaluating potential use of this site.At last my extensive Search ended here.I paid for the life time membership fee and started using this site on regular basis.I am happy to inform that after studying from this site I could clear my JLPT N5 in Dec 2018 in first attempt and now preparing for N3 to be held in Dec 2021.(Big gap due to Covid19 Cancellation of Last three exams)


Let me summarize in brief the main advantages of this valuable site. 
Image result for pic of coscom language servicesImage result for pic of coscom language services

1.Very small membership fee for its life time access.

2.A systematic approach in making one go step by step learning as one goes along.

3.It makes you feel comfortable with lot of examples and self evaluating Quiz contests /Questions and Answers.

4.Hiragana/katakana and Kanjis have been explained with day to day conversations with explanations attached for each and every word and Grammer use.

5.The best part to understand fast is the systematic arrangements of Verbs which are backbone of any language and carrying lot of example sentences to make one feel comfortable with different types of conjugation of Verbs.

6.Font used is eyes' friendly for even an older person like me.( I shall be 65 years in Oct 2021)

7.While studying on line one can also take down Kanji  Charts by downloading PDF files provided.

8.Most important thing to highlight is one to one interaction through CONTACT QUESTION  section with site Manager who solves any query very promptly.

9.And last but not the least COSCOM Language services is having lot of text books which were developed by them and also matches with the site frame/ teaching also and all are low cost.
Image result for pic of coscom language servicesImage result for pic of coscom language services


NOTE:-I HAVE JUST SHARED MY EXPERIENCE AND IN NO WAY IT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS A PROMOTIONAL TOOL BY EITHER MYSELF OR ANY ONE FROM COSCOM.CO.JP

No comments:

Post a Comment