Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

WHEN I MYSELF EXPERIENCED NEAR BOMB BLAST SITUATION YESTERDAY EVENING


Image result for pic of air compressor blastingYesterday I was getting my car serviced at local service station and was standing and watching my mobile beauty getting washed and dry cleaned. All of sudden a big blast happened and a deafening sound wave hit my left ear drum and almost paralyzed it for few minutes.I ran in panic along-with many workers there.The sound and electric flash of the blast was so much that within no time many people rushed to spot to find out if there was a real bomb blast.It was not a real bomb blast but air compressor being used by service station for car vacuum  dry cleaning got blasted due to high pressure and safety valve having been tempered by wash-boy. Thick sheet of metal was ripped apart and was lying like a sheet of paper.Although I faced this after many decades as first one was during Indo-Pak war in 1965 when I used to live near border area of Firozpur Punjab and huge bombs shelling used to be there.I thought as to how people faced real bomb blasts in many countries due to terrorism and losing there lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment